Friday, June 27, 2008

Ah the good life....

I thought my life was full of empty spaces left by soul mate best friends who have all moved on to live their lives elsewhere but it turns out those spaces have all been filled in and are overflowing. Anticipation and expectation reign in my life again and not knowing but knowing is making my heart full and my soul happy. Last night I had dinner with a new friend and it was so refreshing to be with someone whose very essence is a present demeanor and an honest approach. I look forward to the rest of the summer when I believe the changes in my life will be somewhat significant. I love growth and song and old friends and new. I love that life always resurges with wonderful things.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the hope and happiness and love that flows from this post.

ElleG77 said...

thank you! goodness and good stuff!