Wednesday, July 30, 2008

There it is

Yesterday the reason I don't drink coffee reared its ugly head and I was all, "Oh, yep,there it is...those crazy anxiety-filled shakes are back again." Sure, I wasn't tired anymore, I was bouncing off walls and strangely giddy, but I was also shaky and nervous and full of forboding. All off of a Grande Coffee with caramel syrup from Starbucks. Don't know why it took so many days for it to happen. Maybe it just had to be the right conditions. Just as I was settling into the habit, my true chemistry with the liquid revealed itself, my metabolism adjusted and reality finally settled in. Coffee and I are not friends.

I just thought recently maybe we could be. Especially since I have been trying to change my schedule and get up at 430 am so that I can do things like work out and job search and overall do some of the things I am not having time for in other parts of my day-things that need to be accomplished with a vengeance this month....

I'm tired a lot and this seemed like a good solution. But...it's not. Sigh.

No comments: