Monday, October 17, 2011

Spanx...

Using my popularity, I have decided to revolutionize the English language and inspire millions by starting to use the word 'Spanx' in the place of the more familiar and common term, 'thanks.'

In so doing, millions will begin to follow my example and not only will I make the world a more delightful place, but I will also draw untold attention to spandex and the binding, girdle-like clothing brand Spanx, which produces tights, leggings and underwear that are incredibly comfortable and also makes you prettier.

In gratitude for my generous actions, I think that the company Spanx should pay me $75,387.13, which may or may not be the amount of student loans I still owe Sallie Mae.

Spanx,

Leslie

1 comment:

fortuneteller said...

Hi there...
never thought about the word 'spanx' entire life.
btw, i know about the korean similar words for thanks(show off)
so called as korean madness(hehee)
i never heard about spandex brands but i'll find in another time.
sure you're really alert to something like that..hope you can join my blog http://l3tsgudby3.blogspot.com/
Good day:)