Sunday, December 26, 2004

Dashboard Dreams

It's cold outside. I am stuck here in Minnesota waiting for my louse of a twin brother and his lacksidaisical girl to come pick me up. They were supposed to arrive at 4 PM. It is now 5 PM. Rumor has it they won't show until 10PM and I'm pissed and I want a cigarette.

Stuck, of course, is the key phrase. If I had a friend available or a place to go besides the basement to tap at my youngest bro's computer I wouldn't really be stuck, I'd be "socializing."

Leaving late would not be an issue if it didn't mean I would be gettting home around 3 or 4 in the morning. I am a VERY cranky person at that time of day. Ok. I am bitching...I had this plan and now these two days are pissed away. I really think I should go smoke. Just to spite my lungs.


No comments: