Friday, December 17, 2004

The Jets and my life

No, not the football team, either.

I mean, remember the Jets? The band? Tonight, it's been a year...since we met each other here. In my heart, I'll pretend....and so on and so forth.

The song is in my head because it has been nearly a year since I started working here. Nearly a year of not waiting tables. Maybe I need to change the name of the blog. Could be, who knows. My life is definitely a musical today. Holiday party tonight and good friends to meet up with later. Life couldn't be better than the chocolate bread I had for breakfast.

Well, it could be a little better.

Anyways I just wanted to mark a little milestone to myself. MARKED. ok. Not gonna say what it is but let's just say when I was 17 I never thought it could happen. Lo and BEE hold, it has. Must mean my other goals are attainable. Like the one where I get the amazing career.

Let's have a party we'll all dance...if you can tell me what song that is I will give you a million dollars when I become a billionaire. I promise!

No comments: