Saturday, March 18, 2006

take a deep breath and go!

Sooo.....this weekend is packed in a good way. As soon as the stores open I am going grocery shopping and for a brisk walk at Lake Michigan, then home to shower and pretty up...then off to my bros place to babysit for the first time a certain Kayla Bayla, light of my life. Hooray! Then straight off to a bday party tonight. ( I have to break the fast somewhere in there-prolly at my bros place, should I bring food or trust that he has something that I want to eat?pondering...)Then tomorrow it's off to theFlower and Garden Show. Which is funny because I don't even like flowers....just kidding, well. I have a thing for murdering plants. But I had so much fun when I went to the FnG show a few years ago that I have been dying to go again! Anyway, then the New Year celebration Monday night. Too much! Plus I am going to Santa Fe in September....for a wedding. Very exciting. I just reserved the hotel. At a resort in the mountains-it should be fantabulous. Just things to look forward to.....

No comments: