Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fergie, the early years

Turns out most recent addition to the BEP group was in fact, the long ago long time member and performer from K.I.D.S INC., by far one of my most favorite and obsessively watched tv shows when I was.....a kid. She was none other than STACY FERGUSON, the blonde curly and perky haired dancing and singing sensation-performing with many other cast members, recognizable ones? Martika? Love Hewitt, aka Jennifer Love Hewitt, she went by her true first name then, Love, yes Love.
The song still plays in my head....Kids incorporated.....K! I! D! S! yeah, Kids Incorporated........K! I! D! S!......looks like we've made it, we're Kids incorporated.......YEAH~!


Ok, that show....and Mickey Mouse Club....those were my early teen faves.....yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIDS incorporated

+ double dare

+ what was the double dare offshoot on nickelodeon that had to do with a big house? it was a gameshow too.

kari

Anonymous said...

Fergie Ferg has truly come a long way from her days with "Kids Incorporated". She and her fellow Black Eyed Peas group members as well as her K.I.D.S INC co-star Jennifer Love Hewitt, are both nominated for the upcoming People's Choice Awards airing January 9, 2007 on CBS 9/8c. Be sure to cast your votes @ www.pcavote.com. I got to vote the day the nominations came out, because I work with the People's Choice Community.

Anonymous said...

i also sing the song. It's almost all i remember of my childhood television. That and the Disney afternoon (which i strongly assert should be a chronological DVD set).

Sorry i didn't talk to you in a long time, love. My grandpa passed away Monday and everything is now compressed and difficult.

Did you get your package? i hope so. i will be mad mad if you did not. Did you get your job? Again with the mad mad...

i made a new post that should be some fun...

Unknown said...

This is amazing!

I was driving home from Target just LAST NIGHT and remembered the show and so I went home and watched some old stuff on YOUTUBE!!! I was shocked when I realized that it was fergie! and JLH and, if you look closely to the backup dancers, you will see Mario Lopez, who was starting early to get ready for "dancing with the stars". Man. Those were the days!

And Kari, the DD off shoot was "Finders Keepers".

miss ya madly!