Saturday, March 03, 2007

technical difficulties

So I find writing very therapeutic, heck, it's what got me through the worst parts of childhood. I was going to post something here to do with the awful nightmares I've been having and the dreammoods corresponding assessment, but I wrote a letter to my good friend Abi and no longer felt the need to expel here in blogosphere.

But I took a moment and did it anyway. And felt satisfied. And cleansed and clear. And I pressed publish, and it disappeared. The whole, rather long and 'unloading a burden' post just disappeared. And for a moment I was....slightly annoyed. But the writing itself had served to further calm my anxieties.

Here is the thing that is accurate from dreammoods. That is all I will say.

Pool
To see a pool of water in your dream, indicates that you need to understand and deal with your emotions. You need to dive right in. Alternatively, a pool may indicate your need for cleansing. You need to wash away the past.


I know what my fast is all about, folks.

No comments: