Thursday, September 06, 2007

10 Things I like About Myself

I was reprimanded by Abi for not doing this yet. So I do it now. I do not know who to tag because the people I know who visit here have been tagged already. Except Ingrid. And Sarah A. I think anyway....so umm..yeah you are tagged. Am I supposed to link you now?

1. I am nearly never bored
2. I have passion for beautiful things
3. I crack myself up. A handful of others think I am funny too and that is good.
4. I like my hair
5. I am resilient
6. I am reflective and positive
7. I love people easily
8. I like my writing and my volleyball
9. I am a good friend when you need it
10. I have straight teeth and a nice smile

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you a lot!!!
for those things and much much more!
I ment what I said. I am more than happy to find you if you will have me?!

Stephienico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lollipop said...

hey! i like these things about you, too! what do you know? i think you did a better job than i did. you wanna do one for me?

ElleG77 said...

hooray friends!