Thursday, January 11, 2007

I know what my oldies are going to be

A friend gave me a $25 GC to Itunes and I have been thoroughly enjoying picking out songs. Also, some months ago when I was more gainfully employed I decided to make my siblings a CD of songs from our childhood....it was a smashing success for a Christmas gift for all but my youngest brother-who is 21 and was just too young to remember most of the songs we all thrived on.....but let me tell you what.

What?

Some stuff I love:

En Vogue
The Boys
Johnny Gill
Babyface
After 7
The Jets
Troop
The Sounds of Blackness
Tracie Spencer
Tevin Campbell
Mary J (OF COURSE) Blige
Billy Ocean
DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince (Summertime)
ABC
Bel Biv Devoe
Shanice
Atlantic Starr
El Debarge

I know the list could go on. Ahh memories!

No comments: