Friday, February 08, 2008

Why?

Last year I received a refund of more than $700. This year I apparently owe $151. My net income is only greater by a few hundred dollars than last year. I did not check a different box on my W4. Not much changed in my way of finances, due to some extenuating circumstances I figured I would get a smaller refund. I did NOT think I would owe money. I am looking into the matter.

I will be pleased with that apparent $600 refund that is apparently coming in May. I know some people who are not pleased and since anything more I would say on the matter would be ill-hearted of me, let me just emphasize again, I am very much looking forward to that check.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, you should go to a different tax person then, if thats the case. You should be getting yo ass some money,seriously! : )

Love, love, love, hugs, hugs, hugs, cheesey, cheesey, cheesey but you know I mean it : )

Maysooni