Thursday, January 19, 2006

pleasant surprise

How delightful that instead of going to work this morning I'm going to Miami! It's a last minute trip I decided to do on MONDAY.

Last weekend Maleko and I went to Navy Pier and Shedd Aquarium. I wish I had been a biology major in college because then I could play with dolphins instead of sell crap. By the way, seven-year-olds are fabulous.


Maybe I will go back to school...

Kari, the thing I was going to tell you is while home in Minnesota I went to a musical with my Mom, The Black Nativity at the Martin Luther King Center-and Jameela Pettiford was singing in it. Remember her from high school? Voice AH-mazing of course......and I found out Kelly is in fact planning our reunion.....ok. gotta go to Miami.

Favorite song of the week-Happy Birthday (??) by Stevie Wonder.....

ok, now i gotta go to Miami.

love all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LESLIE - I GREW UP IN MINNESOTA!! Isn't that sooooo cool!

Jameela Pettiford... i definitely remember the name. i have to look her up though. I remember seeing the Black Nativity a few times. did penumbra do it? oh yeah, if it was at the MLK center, probably, huh?

also i'm glad something's happening reunion-wise. you might just be able to convince me to go. maybe.

kari