Thursday, April 04, 2013

This happened....just now.

Came home.

Threw on a favorite pair of sweats.

Thought to myself:


UGH.

GROSS.

WHAT HAPPENED? (Must be that burger you ate)

MUST HAVE GAINED FIVE POUNDS.

WHY DO THESE FEEL WEIRD ON MY THIGHS AND TUMMY?

IT'S YOUR FAULT, I say to me.

I shrugged it off and checked FB. I told myself I would get off FB in just a few minutes, but an hour went by. I finally got up to wash dishes. I still have to pack tonight. I sank into the couch and checked FB again. WHY AM I LOOKING FOR A DISTRACTION? NOTHING IS HAPPENING ON FB.

I stood up.

Reach my hands for my pockets. Only to realize these dang sweatpants are on backwards.

Switched back, feeling fine and somewhat chagrined at how mean I am to myself.

#workingonthat

1 comment:

Sholeh said...

haha ok that is awesome. I've done that sort of thing before too. :-)