Wednesday, September 14, 2005

stubborn

Hey stupid man,
Why do you stand?
There’s some seats back here open,
Back here by the fan

Why must you stay
Up there blocking the way
Of other commuters
So it takes all day

For people to get on
Swipe their Plus card and move on
To the back of the bus,
So we can all just get gone

Because of you they think
That we’re full to the brink
The front is all crowded
And probably stinks

Hey Macho man,
I don’t understand
Your aversion to sitting
Next to a strange woman or man

Don’t you know, by the way,
Every second counts in a day
That every red light
is another delay?

You’re making them wait, honey
And making me late
I don’t wanna work,
But I gotta make money

So please come back here now,
And sit your ass down,
And then maybe then,
You won’t see me frown

No comments: