Monday, May 01, 2006

almost there

so i have this suspicion that i am almost there. almost. where? you ask... not sure, just get this sense it's right around the corner. transformations to come. through the trials and tribulations to the triumph....i have this one thing, just one strong residual side effect from a traumatic childhood amplified/magnified/personified by the ensuing events that solidified within me without my permission. i have been asked twice in as many days what i plan to do to get over it. i have identified the setback. it keeps me from pursuing some important things within my power. i am fearful of falling over the edge but the truth is that objects in the mirror are FURTHER than they appear and the edge is just a ways back from where i thought it was. now i have to dissolve the permanence that has become me. i been chipping away at the concrete block but it is time to destroy it. i found the FAITH now I gotta let it carry me through, you see.

pray for me a little, ok?

2 comments:

Sholeh said...

will do. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, gurl. I have got your back with some prayers!

I am gonna be up there next week with my momma. Hope that we can hang out a bit.