Monday, May 29, 2006

hot

It continues to be a most fantastic weekend-or week, really, starting with Wednesday night and going until I get to play beach vball tomorrow! Reunion with college buddies Friday night-man we are getting up there-but we had a blast until 4am-Saturday day was real cool-went to lunch with a new friend and then we visited Corrine True's grave and went to the DuSable. Then, at night-I saw a very close friend and former roommate from a couple of years ago perform with her girlfriend-her voice is seriously one of the most amazing things on this earth and she is one of the best writers I know. So this was their debut-an electric and acoustic guitar-and the songs they wrote-fricking awesome. Then-the band trichotic played-last night in Chicago because all the members are moving to LA-BUT BUT BUT-accordian, violin, and drums? Words can't describe how chilling and beautiful and rockin' it was.....Then last night I hung out with three, yes three itty bitty babies and three munchkins and some family. Desi, the two year old, decided I was likeable and gave me lots of butterfly kisses and kept insisting I hold her or play the monster game with her. Now I am off to my second bbq of the weekend. Love the sunshine, love the people in my life. Yah.
ps-do i really have to go to work tomorrow?

No comments: