Friday, June 15, 2007

Buried Steel

So I've finished up the cheese project. Rick, one of the suppliers who participated in the event is going to send me a few pounds of cheese as a thank you. It's because I am fabulous and helpful.

I am currently working on four other projects, one of which is disposable gloves. I can't tell you who the disposable gloves are for, but think MAJOR FAST FOOD CHAIN. It is very interesting- I have a hand in helping billions of people get gas and indigestion.

My next project? Steel sheets for coffins. I'm not kidding. Next week I begin researching manufacturers who make steel sheets for coffins. Quality steel, mind you. Not the cheap raw steel for use in countless other products, but the pretty kind that gets buried with memories and broken hearts.

No comments: