Saturday, July 30, 2005

OUCH!

So I have now officially joined the club of idiocy dubbed by me, but in existence long before I was born, for people with stupid injuries. I dislocated my thumb last night. I was getting ready to leave the house and my friend was outside watching me as I went to shut the window and in an attempt to look smooth I shut it with one hand instead of my usual grunting two, with the force of my weight on it. It's a tough window and my bravado went off seemingly without a hitch. The window was shut. Then I looked down to see my thumb sticking out at a tres tres tres bizarre angle.

Stupified and unable to articulate a thought in my head I reached over with my other hand and SNAPPED it back into place. Then the pain set in. Fuck me. I can't lift a thing and I seriously doubt I will be able to play volleyball tomorrow. I was supposed to play today but that ain't happening. Good thing my Netflix movies came today.

All I can say is ouch ouch ouch ouch fuck.

Cheers!

No comments: