Thursday, August 04, 2005

it's august

and I fear the summer is coming to a close all too quickly. my boss boss is out of town and his brother boss has taken over leadership for a few days and I am reminded again why I don't like being here. He is a micro-managing king and he thinks I am an incompetent louse and treats me as such. He gives my clients away and then claims ignorance that they were mine to begin with and when that doesn't fly (I called him out on that one!), recants and says he 'did it because he knows I have a lot on my plate' and just thought he was helping me out. Mind you, this is the man who was clamouring to have me fired a few short months ago, he condescends and demeans me subtly in his conversation at my cubicle when the debacle was at it's height but when they saw my sales equal and exceeding others in my position, he shut up....now he is back at it again and I feel weary. I think I have to come in to work this weekend but I do not mind because no one will be here and I can work in peace....gotta love the office politics....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

barf and vomit.